Optimus Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Dolus is a guild in FallenSword made 12th april.We are a friendly guild, but when someone DEAR try to attack us, they'd wish they never joined fallensword, neither lived.This forum will tell you whatever you need to know about this guild.Happy Fig

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raid rank 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Methus666

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-17

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:40 pm

whell as the previous atempt didn't work i have another sugestion..one time a month one player will spent all of his stam looking for super elites then sels the location and he can keep one fsp from the se hunter paiment and the rest he sends to an guild council seat posting on the forum to who:D
Back to top Go down
znoxide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 pm

this will work out well, but the person that fills the position may not have access to the high quality SE because of the minimum level requirements for different areas. That may make it less effective.
Back to top Go down
anupjp
anupjp

Number of posts : 22

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 am

what z told is true...level restrictions are one major problem. with my level, i right now have access to all the baron and cock locations. an i think with a good coordinated group and buffs, i could hunt the cockatrice myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
znoxide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 am

Over the past couple weeks we have experienced phenominal growth, which has included some higher level players (jabbo639, Bigbrain33, Vinnland) and fast levelers (Smokinpope, 0Spartan0, naga007). Unfortunately we don't currently have enough players that are either interested or CAPABLE to be effective SE hunters. This suggestion may need to be tabled for a couple weeks until either the high level players move up or the fast levelers surpass them. Once our overall level increases to the point that we can effectively recruit in the 50-75 range the guild focus should probably be on leveling players. Higher level + Active Players = Larger Tax Returns/ Deposits

With that said, if we recruit someone that is interested in that phase of the game we shouldn't hesitate to provide that opportunity by facilitating with any armor and buffs needed to be successful.
Back to top Go down
Methus666

Number of posts : 28

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 am

that is true...with more active players and all we would be also able to recruit mercs..and a lvl 400 elit merc is very useful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

raid rank 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid rank 2   raid rank 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raid rank 2
Page 1 of 1