Optimus Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Dolus is a guild in FallenSword made 12th april.We are a friendly guild, but when someone DEAR try to attack us, they'd wish they never joined fallensword, neither lived.This forum will tell you whatever you need to know about this guild.Happy Fig

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

banker rank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Methus666

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-17

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: banker rank   banker rank I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:41 pm

as u all know now the guild tax is 25%...but this is still not enough so in adition i am thinking of making a banker rank...his primaly objectiv will be to have at least 2 deposits and after receiving money from other players to deposit the gold...now this does't mean that the rest of the players will be released from depositing gold into the guild bank....i'm waiting sugestions and aplies:D
Back to top Go down
tiedyed

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-19

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: banker rank   banker rank I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:59 pm

I think this is a good idea. Even at max tax rate we do not get enough gold to maintain the structures. There should be someplace where people can register to send gold to the banker rather than the bank, because their deposits will not show up on the guild advisor screen.
Back to top Go down
anupjp
anupjp

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-17

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: banker rank   banker rank I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:03 am

Ya i think it is a good suggestion...we can go ahead with this....
Back to top Go down
znoxide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: banker rank   banker rank I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:12 pm

In the guild it appears there are only about 6 players that would be acceptable for a banker rank because the risk of losing several peoples deposit in one PvP would be high unless they are advanced level. As far as the advisor, the banker could either keep track manually or we could just disregard the deposits and work strictly off of tax gold to determine who is contributing. If we use the contributions to enforce some sort of policy then the manual method wouldn't be that difficult otherwise it makes little difference. From what I can tell, we don't use the advisor to maintain good standing within the guild.
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-16

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: Mhm..   banker rank I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:07 pm

We would take a big risk to let guild members get that rank. They could be thieves like the others we had in the guild , and take all our money. I dont really support this suggestion. But if you mean that the Banker have to deposit more than others, and no withdraw , its kinda okay...but who wants to be this rank?
Back to top Go down
https://optimusdolus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

banker rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: banker rank   banker rank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banker rank
Page 1 of 1