Optimus Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Dolus is a guild in FallenSword made 12th april.We are a friendly guild, but when someone DEAR try to attack us, they'd wish they never joined fallensword, neither lived.This forum will tell you whatever you need to know about this guild.Happy Fig

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid Rank Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Raid Rank Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello Everyone! Wink

Guess what my suggestion is..rofl... RAID RANK! scratch

Q:What is Raid Rank?

A:Raid Rank is a rank that people get when they are going to hunt all the time till the stamina is at a vaule where you cant attack any creatures anymore x3 times!

Q:If i want to go Raid Hunting, Do i have to be in a Guild Group then?

A:Yes. You have to be in a Group with at least 2 more members.

Q:Do we have to deposit any rare items we get from Elite's?

A:Yes. They will be deposited in the Guild Store, Guild tagged.

Q:Do i have to be an specific level to join a Raid Group and become the rank for 3 ''Stamina Finished''?

A:Yes. You have to be level 8 Or higher. The elites could be very dangerous for lower levels.

Q:How long dose the Raid Quest Group ''exist''?

A:You and your Raid Mates will be attacking creatures included atleast 3 Elite Kills, til all of your and your team mates stamina runs out 3 times.

znoxide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 am

That would be a good one, and it seems like we have several members that work in groups quite often.
The only thing is, as a guild do we want to get a new structure or develop an existing one?
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:49 am

Umm...say that more detailed
Back to top Go down
https://optimusdolus.forumotion.com
Methus666

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:08 pm

good idea:D...i was thinking that this rank could be filled up by 3-4 players of the same lvl and the batle group will be joine only by them..so if they atak a elite they will get better xp than if some higher lvl player would join the group:D
Back to top Go down
tiedyed

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:41 pm

Sounds like it could be a good idea. I think we need to do a guild upgrade to allow more members for a group. sometimes four or five members isn't strong enough to kill an elite.
Back to top Go down
anupjp
anupjp

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Also b4 hunting an elite, make sure that the grp stats are better than the elite stats...And the idea of a raid rank is a good one. But make sure you hunt elites that are drop useful items...eg the eribor is a good elite....i'll have a look and post the elites that have good sets... Smile
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

PostSubject: YAPP!   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Just what i meant =P
Back to top Go down
Methus666

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 pm

anupjp wrote:
Also b4 hunting an elite, make sure that the grp stats are better than the elite stats...And the idea of a raid rank is a good one. But make sure you hunt elites that are drop useful items...eg the eribor is a good elite....i'll have a look and post the elites that have good sets... Smile
hm..yea he is but the set is formed out of 9 pieces....even if we sell the surplus pieces i'm a litle hesitant...my opinion is that we sould focum mainly on few pieces sets..so we can heva in a short time 2 full sets and some extra pieces we could sell:D
Back to top Go down
anupjp
anupjp

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: List of Elites   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:17 am

elites with the best sets i can hunt alone

* eribor - 9 pieces - lvl 12
* Girath the terrible - 3 pieces - lvl 30
* Jawdore Griffin - 4 pieces - Zhann set - lvl 38
* Blind Stalker - 3 pieces - Kragh set - lvl 45
* Vampire Assasin - 4 pieces - yeltz set - lvl 55
* Kraken the guardian - 7 pieces - lvl 57
* Osmar the Grofflesnout - 2 pieces - Khale set - lvl 59
* Elgrad the charged - 5 pieces - Galdwing set - lvl 62
* One eye the goblin - 3 pieces - Henz set - lvl 65
* balrog elite - 3 pieces - Darklore set - lvl 78

Elites with good sets that i need a grp for

* Forlo the infernal - 5 pieces - clak set - lvl 85
* Icefang - 3 pieces - Panther set - lvl 90
Back to top Go down
Methus666

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:25 am

i'm more that hapy to asist with the hunt:D...from what i can recall from the old days the best combination was kale+yentz/henz...i saw ppl at lvl 80 with kale+henz:D
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

PostSubject: =p   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:03 pm

Haha.. We should have less Armour Sets not more splitted setts =| What do you guys say if we do a little change in the Store? We use 1 store page for 1 set. And the sets are going to be able to be used for all over lvl 10 . Like the fist page a level 5 set could be there.. in the other it could be a level 40 and the last one a lvl 80? Understand? Smile
Back to top Go down
Methus666

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:15 am

not realy Question
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

PostSubject: Okay--   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Look here. This is our 3 bank slots :

| |
| |
| slot 1 |
| | Level 10 Set
| |
|_________|

| |
| |
| 2 | Level 35 set
| |
|_________|

| |
| |
| 3 | level 60 set.
| |
| |
|_________|

So.. You take the guild tagged set that u can use for ur level ( sets is from raids ), then you can use it for maximum 3 stamina emptys. Under stand now?? drunken
Back to top Go down
Methus666

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:55 pm

dam..put me in a sac and beat me with a stik...still can't get it:(((((....can u explain in more details pls?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

PostSubject: ...   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 pm

dam meth. Listen, we have 3 bank pages right? In the first we have 12 slots, in the second we have 12 slots and the last one we have 3. Look... In the first we have a set for level 20 .. In the second we have a set for level 60 for example..in the last we just have some good parts from a set level 100+.
Back to top Go down
znoxide

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:57 am

The guild store slots are not really designed to be structured in the way that you are talking about. Although we have a total of 226 items that are guild tagged give or take a couple, and they are stratified by the people that are using them. Most people are equipped with the appropriate lvl for them. If we use those slots and also utilize the backpacks of inactive players we could have an additional couple guild tagged items. That may be a more appropriate way to get a good stratification of armor. It requires that we use the recall function with the understanding that guild tagged items are for guild use rather than individual use. While the individual has claim to the equipt items online when they are offline they are more like stratified guild store slots.
Back to top Go down
Methus666

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:39 pm

um here i agree with z...the maner the items are put in the gs is acording to their lvl and we can't change it:D....and with all the items we have the gs isn't big enough...we can make a rule or so that every player would keep at least one back bak slot for guild loked items:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid Rank Suggestion   Raid Rank Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Rank Suggestion
Page 1 of 1