Optimus Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Dolus is a guild in FallenSword made 12th april.We are a friendly guild, but when someone DEAR try to attack us, they'd wish they never joined fallensword, neither lived.This forum will tell you whatever you need to know about this guild.Happy Fig

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Suggestions for Biography Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Biography   Suggestions for Biography I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Hello. Here you can write how the Guild bio is going to be. The most best English Wrote ( Using verbs and all that stuff right ), will win and come as the Guild Bio. The writer will also be rewarded some Money..
Back to top Go down
https://optimusdolus.forumotion.com
Methus666

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Biography   Suggestions for Biography I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:24 pm

whell...i think that the bio has to mention gemma and slap from respect for the 2 of them......and some quote like even if our sords shater...even if our armour breakes...we swear that we'll win the fight..or something Very Happy ....
Back to top Go down
kelapa

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: zzz   Suggestions for Biography I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:11 pm

i hope the reward is fsp... Smile
Back to top Go down
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: w00t   Suggestions for Biography I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:44 pm

FSP? lol!

Maby.. affraid
Back to top Go down
https://optimusdolus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Biography   Suggestions for Biography I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Biography
Page 1 of 1