Optimus Dolus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Optimus Dolus is a guild in FallenSword made 12th april.We are a friendly guild, but when someone DEAR try to attack us, they'd wish they never joined fallensword, neither lived.This forum will tell you whatever you need to know about this guild.Happy Fig

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest?

Go down 

What set do you like most?
Level 245 Xenix set - 3 pieces
Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_lcap0%Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 250 Greater Santork set - 4 pieces
Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_lcap0%Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 260 Ragnok set - 2 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 270 The Horned Gods set - 3 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 275 Green Spine set - 2 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 280 Destroyer set - 3 pieces*
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 280 Sir Ozomonds set - 3 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 290 Kruxgor set - 3 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Level 300 Lord Valks set - 3 pieces
Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_lcap100%Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Level 300 Sabertooth set - 2 pieces
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Rantiz
Admin
Rantiz

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? Empty
PostSubject: Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest?   Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:53 am

THIS JUST JUST PART OF THIS POLL, IF NOT ANY OF THESE SETS LOOK AT THE NEXT.
Back to top Go down
https://optimusdolus.forumotion.com

Poll #1(8) - What set do you think is coolest?
Page 1 of 1